January 20, 2009

U.P. Lake


U.P. Lake, originally uploaded by k.l.macke.

I know I know it's been a long time and I feel bad about it. I wanted to do this a lot more regularly but I failed and maybe I can pick it up a bit.

I was digging around the basement and found some of my old photos that I had shot with a Canon EOS Rebel 35mm. So I thought why not scan them in and try a little Photoshop on them. I recently picked up a copy of Photoshop Elements 7 and I like most everything about it. I had the full Photoshop 7 before and I don't think I will miss much on the scaled down version here.

This was an image of a lake (I don't remember where for sure) in the upper peninsula of Michigan a few years back. Just one of those great misty, foggy days. It was so peaceful out there with no one around for miles. I would like to go back and do that again someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment